Your privacy is important to us. That is why we adhere to the relevant privacy laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This means that we:
- Clearly define our purposes before we process your personal data, via this privacy statement.
- Store as little personal data as possible and only data that is necessary for our dance studio.
- Request explicit permission for the processing of your personal data, if permission is required.
- Take necessary security measures to protect your personal information.
- Respect your rights, such as the right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data that are processed by us.
Je gegevens zijn veilig bij Slowfeet Studio, en we zullen je gegevens altijd netjes gebruiken. In deze privacyverklaring leggen we uit wat we bij de website van Slowfeet Studio allemaal doen met de informatie die we over jou te weten komen.
Als je vragen hebt of wilt weten wat we precies bijhouden, neem dan contact op met Deirdre Schoemaker van Slowfeet Studio, via email@example.com.
Your permission is required for the use of certain cookies. We do this by means of a so-called cookie banner.
Type of cookies and their purposes
We use the following types of cookies:
- Functional cookies: with this we can make the website function better and it is more user-friendly for the visitor.
- Analytical cookies: these ensure that a cookie is generated every time you visit a website. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before. A cookie is only created on the first visit. On subsequent visits, the existing cookie will be used. This cookie is for statistical purposes only. This allows us to collect the following data:
– Which pages you have viewed
– How long you stayed on a particular page
– At which page you left the site
Block and delete cookies
You can easily block or delete cookies yourself at any time via your internet browser. You can also set your internet browser in such a way that you receive a message when a cookie is placed. You can also indicate that certain cookies may not be placed. View the help function of your browser for these options. If you delete the cookies in your browser, this may affect the pleasant use of this website.
Please be aware that if you do not want cookies, we cannot guarantee that our website will work properly.
Embedded content from other sites
Posts on this site may contain embedded content (for example, videos, images, messages, etc.). Embedded content from other sites behaves exactly the same as if the visitor had visited this other site.
Who we share your data with
Your data will not be shared with third parties. The teachers at Slowfeet Studio also do not have access to the data you leave with us. Only the owner, Deirdre Schoemaker, has access to the information you leave behind when registering.
What rights you have over your data
If you have ever registered for a course, workshop or event at Slowfeet Studio, we have your name and email address. You have the right to access, rectify, restrict and delete personal data. You also have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To prevent misuse, we may ask you to identify yourself adequately. When it comes to accessing personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this in the settings of your browser.